This Division is responsible for providing Procurement ,Consultancy and Advisory services efficiently to MDAS and Government as a whole.The functions of the Division are:
- Advice the Chief Executive on Agency’s Procurement functions.
- Coordinating Procurement and Tendering Process
- Formulating and overseeing the implementation of Procurement of Common use items through framework contracts
- Ensuring compliance to Public Procurement Act No 21 of 2004 and its Regulations
- Build Professional capacity in advisory and consultancy services related to procurement
- Maintain a Register of Suppliers for common use items, services and works
- Undertake any other functions as may be directed by the Chief Executive.
- Managing the functions of the Division