The General functions of the legal service Unit shall be,
- Provide legal advice to the Agency
- Participate in all negotiations of the Agency that require legal expertise.
- Liaise with the Attorney General in all legal matters in relation to the Agencies operations
- Represent the Agency in court proceedings and tribunals
- To review standard contracts and procurement documentation to ensure their legal correctness and completeness.
- Compile and maintain contract registers
- Represent the Agency in Arbitration and conciliation.